Mohammed Salman, Shaik
Research project status:
Scheduling of Elastic Real-time Applications
Host: ABB Robotics
1. Integration of legacy software functions on shared parallel processors, featuring sub-challenges related to predictable interference among software functions, prioritization of software functions and runnable tasks, deadlock-free mutual-exclusion among software functions.
2. Scalable high performance real-time software, allowing for a dynamic number of real-time software functions to co-exist in an environment that is shared with the system’s basic functionality. This include guarantees on freedom of starvation of resources among software functions, given specified levels of quality of service.
- Fogification of industrial robotic systems: Research challenges
SM Salman, V Struhar, AV Papadopoulos, M Behnam, T NolteProceedings of the Workshop on Fog Computing and the IoT, 41-45′
- Enabling fog-based industrial robotics systems
MS Shaik, V Struhár, Z Bakhshi, VL Dao, N Desai, AV Papadopoulos, et al.2020 25th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation
- A systematic methodology to migrate complex real-time software systems to multi-core platforms
SM Salman, AV Papadopoulos, S Mubeen, T NolteJournal of Systems Architecture, 2021
- Scheduling Elastic Applications in Compositional Real-Time Systems
SM Salman, S Mubeen, AV Papadopoulos, T Nolte26th IEEE Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (ETFA)