Microservices-based app modeling and development
- Important: don’t forget to mention in your application how you found out about the position.
- Main supervisor: Dr. Magnus Larsson, email@example.com (contact person)
- Co-supervisor: Prof. Hans Hansson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mandatory requirements for all PhD positions
- Please contact the main supervisor for additional requirements
- Develop microservice-based application modeling that use the Fog-based infrastructure.
- Develop an API for application development on the Fog-based middleware.
- Develop apps and microservices to demonstrate the Fog Computing Platform on use cases from the industrial partners.
- Programming model for microservice-based application development in the Fog.
- Development of several application types using microservices, the Fog Software Manager and the services developed by the other ESRs: robotics control application, soft real-time application, best-effort application.
- Evaluating the programming model on robotics applications from ABB (multiple YuMis); comparison to dedicated OT solutions.
Planned visits and collaboration:
- DTU (Prof. Paul Pop): Define real-time control apps and evaluate their QoC on the Fog Infrastructure.
Please contact the main supervisor for a detailed description.
Please contact the main supervisor for relevant publications about the topic area.