Mälardalen University (MDH) is a young and modern university focusing on applied research and education in close cooperation with industry. The School of Innovation, Design and Engineering (IDT) hosts the research profile Embedded Systems (ES). ES is the leading research profile at MDH, and the leading group in Sweden in Embedded Systems related research. Research at ES is organized in 14 mutually supportive and cooperating groups, and focuses on themes such as:
- Industrial software engineering including technology and processes for complex products.
- Embedded Systems Software Engineering
- Design methodologies for real-time dependable systems
- Static analysis of software
- Design methods, architectures and communication.
Available PhD positions:
- Deterministic wireless communications for mobile Fog networks
- Dependability Services for Fog Computing Infrastructure
- Resource management for dependable industrial applications
- Safety assurance of Fog-based industrial systems
Find out more: